Jowema quality policy
Jowema's overall quality objective is to offer well-functioning products and good service with a high and consistent quality level. The products and services are to meet our customers' requirements according to the existing specifications or other forms of agreement.
We follow the standards given by the Eurocodes Moreover, our products are CE-marked, which means they can be sold in the EEA area without further demands.
Jowema’s marketed products & services are to:
- Meet desired, promised and agreed upon product characteristics.
- Be delivered at the right time and to the agreed price.
- Meet the requirements of applicable standards, laws and regulations.
- Meet the technical requirements following trade practice and good practice.
Jowema’s objective is achieved by the following:
- Our employees have good knowledge within their specific work field and take responsibility for the job they do. Also, they have an understanding for Joma’s quality policy and put it into practice.
- Our employees can identify and report problems concerning products, processes and quality systems within their own work field.
- Equipment and facilities are adequate and in good condition.
- The organisation and the responsibilities and rights of the various departments are established.
- A quality management system according to EN ISO 9001 is incorporated in the company.
- The quality system is constantly improved.
If you have any questions about us or our products you are more than welcone to contact us.